Hello, My name is Charles Ray III
Many years ago I used to be an individual who could not afford glucose meters and more importantly, the essential glucose strips to manage my diabetes on an intense level. I was only able to acquire extra glucose strips with different meter companies because I happened to resemble a very famous NBA Legend and now TNT Sports Announcer…. And in that instant I thought, “what happens to people with diabetes who don’t resemble a famous person? How do they get diabetic supplies that they cannot afford?” It’s one thing not to care about your diabetes health, but it’s something very different if you really want to manage your diabetes and just do not have the financial means to do so.
In 1998, CR3 Diabetes Association, Inc. was formed to assist such individuals. During the last 18 years, our organization has helped over 3,800 people with diabetes get the essential supplies they need.
Approximately 29.1 million Americans have diabetes. Of course, only half of those with diabetes even know they have it. I want to change all that. I want people to realize how serious diabetes is, and learn how to deal with it in a healthy way. Please help fund CR3 Diabetes Association, Inc. in the fight against Diabetes, a silent killer.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT CHARLES RAY
- “You are quite an inspiration to the people you meet” – Betty Debnam, The Mini Page
- “Charles Ray Delivers a good message and has put forth a valiant effort” – Regina Hall, KTRK-TV, Houston
- “You are such an inspiring figure, you must not be discouraged…I feel uplifted knowing your story” – Sylvia Chase, Prime Time Live
CHARLES RAY’S STORY WAS PRINTED IN :
- Inside Sports, National
- North County Times” San Diego County, CA.
- Countdown for kids, national
- News & Observer, Raleigh, NC
- Mobil Register, Alabama
- Voice of the Diabetic, Missouri
- Technician, NCSU, Raleigh NC
- Roanoke Times & World News, Roanoke, VA
- Diabetes Interview, San Fransisco, CA